Re: DB company default_language

Hi Chris,

There already is a field  language_code in entity_credit_account.

But there is something i do not understand in
sql/modules/Company.sql
CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION entity_credit_save
all parameters have a name structure like in_fieldname
except in_language
May i not change  in_language to in_language_code ?

Should we also not define language_code in entity_credit_account as:
in_language_code varchar(6) with default 'en_US'   references
language(code) on delete SET DEFAULT

As we are discussing web-services, fat client <--> api-layer <--> fat
DB-function, we should protect
db-fields as much as possible , are we not ?

Best Wishes,
Herman