Re: LedgerSMB 1.3.6-rc1 released

Chris Travers wrote:
On Tue, Nov 22, 2011 at 12:17 AM, Philip Rhoades <..hidden..> wrote:
Chris,

RPM?

As soon as the pace of bugfixes slows down enough for me to deal with
packaging the Std::Config module from CPAN as an RPM.

Is there anything special about the RPM you would generate?

I can give it a whirl if you're just looking for the defaults. Cpanspec looks to be the ticket.

Rpmforge does have one already but it is a pretty old version.

\\||/
Rod

All the data continuously generated in your IT infrastructure contains a definitive record of customers, application performance, security threats, fraudulent activity, and more. Splunk takes this data and makes sense of it. IT sense. And common sense.
http://p.sf.net/sfu/splunk-novd2d