Re: I must have missed something on LaTex when I upgrade to 1.3

On Wed, Oct 12, 2011 at 18:31, Chris Travers <..hidden..> wrote:
> As a note here:
>
> The module is Template::Plugin::Latex and it is marked as optional.

I hadn't noted this to the list yet, but to install
Template::Plugin::Latex, you must have expat headers installed.  In
Debian this is done via `apt-get install libexpat1-dev`

> This warning is thrown in pre-1.3.1 when latex=1 is set in the
> ledgersmb.conf but this module is not installed or otherwise fails to
> load.  It is not thrown in 1.3.0.  This is due to efforts to support
> configuration options to use xelatex instead of pdflatex (so utf-8
> strings can be used directly in the LaTeX templates), which have not
> worked yet.

HTH,

David A. Bandel
--
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not
sure about the the universe. -- Albert Einstein