1.3.0 Beta 4 available for download

The LedgerSMB Development Team is please to announce the availability
of LedgerSMB 1.3.0 beta 4.  This is a beta testing version, not
intended for general release yet.  Currently however, all test cases
pass, and this is a good opportunity for people to install the
software and provide needed feedback to the development team.

I would like to personally thank Erik Huelsmann, John Locke, and Ian
Goodacre for providing many of the fixes which have made this release
possible as well as everyone who has contributed bug reports and
fixes, as well as contributed to all related discussions.

Compared to Beta 3, this has hundreds of bug fixes and a number of
important enhancements.

Between Beta 4 and RC1 the following enhancements are planned:

1) File attachments for AR/AP/GL transactions and Orders/Quotations
2) Allow loading of chart of accounts SQL script to existing database.
3) Allow manual entry of sales tax on invoices (needed for tax cases
where our existing modules are inadequate)
4)  Allow import of existing PostgreSQL users
5)  Web-based database setup wizard
6)  command-line setup and migration utilities.

These enhancements are expected to be tested in a rolling fashion by
existing users so that if no severe problems are found, we can go
straight to RC1.