Re: Development progress

On Wed, 15 Jun 2011, David A. Bandel wrote:

On Wed, Jun 15, 2011 at 20:04, Luke <..hidden..> wrote:
Using the prepare script from revision 3248, I found some oddities.

First, in the usage, the usage line implies that all options are optional
(scriptname [option1 .. optionN]).
However, the company option is required.

Hmm.  I saw a * suggesting it wasn't optional.  Only the
--pgsql-contrib was not marked w/ * but seemed to be required.

The star did indicate that, but the usage format was what I was talking about.
A minor purist quibble, but it doesn't hurt to fix it I think.

Luke