Re: FOSSExperts

On Wed, 28 Jul 2010 12:14:51 +0100 (BST), MJ Ray <..hidden..>
wrote:
> Joshua D. Drake wrote:
>> FOSSExperts may be what you are looking for. Please feel free to bounce
>> over to : https://www.fossexperts.com/ and take a look.
>
> As a previous user of a similar site that has recently closed, I
> bounced over to the site as soon as I read the above.  Exciting!
>
> I am very disappointed to see(!) that I cannot register because the
> site expects all humans to be able to pass eyetests.  Please could
> you switch that off or allow another way to register that doesn't
> require specific physical abilities?

You can obviously see the site (or have a page reader). Would a text based
captcha versus image work?

> Is discriminating against disabled users still legal in the USA? :-(

Captcha is pretty common. It isn't discrimination.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

> Thanks,

   503-667-4564 - http://www.commandprompt.com/
   The PostgreSQL Company, serving since 1997