Re: New to list + SMTP authentication when sending email

On 17/07/10 01:37 PM, Stroller wrote:
On 17 Jul 2010, at 00:11, Schmiechen wrote:
Nice patch however it seems you can have only one mail configuration
per
installation of Ledgersmb if you store the data in Sysconfig.pm.

When hosting more than one business on a server is it typical to
have a
different domain or folder for each business? Thus a different
install of
Ledgersmb for each business? I wonder is this what ledger123 does?
If hosting multiple instances of Ledger-SMB, shouldn't the hosting
provider simply make SMTP accommodations?