Re: Changing tax.pm in 1.21 for a new tax which replaces two old taxes

On 07/15/2010 07:48 PM, Gerald Chudyk wrote:
So my client is not really using a/p Vendor Invoice after all (even
though they assured me they did...many times) . What they are really
using is the a/p Transaction form, which is working just fine. It's
all in the details you know.

The pressure is off me to resolve the outstanding Vendor Invoice
issue, but my curiosity is forcing me to keep looking. I hate it when
it does that.

Danger Will Robinson.  'Curiosity Killed the Cat'.  :-)

Though I understand 'satisfaction brought it back'.

\\||/
Rod
--
Gerald.