Re: Debug suggestions for lsmb

On Thu, Jul 8, 2010 at 12:39 PM, Ian Goodacre <..hidden..> wrote:
> Since early this year Log4perl is included and used in some of the
> modules. It's easy to add more logging. See LedgerSMB/Sysconfig.pm for
> configuration and LedgerSMB.pm for some examples. Note the use of
> LedgerSMB::Log and $logger.

For some reason none of my three servers contain LedgerSMB.pm even
though they have all been updated to new versions multiple times.

I'm sure I remember using some lsmb specific actions involving $forms
that would report things out of a running application. I just can't
find my notes or recall the syntax.

Gerald.