Re: How can I help?

This is going to sound like criticism, no matter how I word it.  :-(
Either of the LSMB team or of SF.  Well, I guess I *do* mean to criticize
SF in this case, but not so much the LSMB dev team even if it sounds that
way.

The tracker features on SF for LSMB are so cluttered or backlogged,
they're useless.

My initial impression from the SF tracker functions (bug reports, feature
requests) was that the core dev team was defunct but there was still a
large user base.

Then I checked SVN, and realized the project was still alive.

On the flip side, trying to actually *use* those SF features is
exquisitely painful, much more so since the complete UI overhaul.  Every
time I want to do so, it takes me two or three tries and 6 or 7 minutes to
find the "Add Comment" button.  Filtering is difficult and slow.  Browsing
is equally difficult and slow.  Request management is, for all intents and
purposes, impractical bordering on unfeasible.

This is one area of SF that I wouldn't shed any tears over losing.  Even
TRAC has a better interface now for this stuff now, much as I detest it!
Bugzilla isn't bad from a usability perspective, although it has holes you
can drive tractor-trailers through.  I don't know what features Github
offers, so I can't offer any opinions there.  I'm deeply unimpressed with
(and eternally confused by) Launchpad's developer services.

Regardless - the impression the SF tracker gives is quite bad.  I had more
or less forgotten about it, as the -dev list and the IRC channel are both
fairly active and certainly quite responsive.

Is it possible to archive and/or simply remove the trackers from the SF
project?

-Adam Thompson
 <..hidden..>
 (204) 291-7950