Re: Proposal for 2.0: SODA 2.0

> I can't speak for Chris, but from my point of view, putting everything
> in the DB is nice because it lets me use $FAVORITE_LANGUAGE to access
> the database, where $FAVORITE_LANGUAGE may or may not be Perl.

That's what REST (or webservices) are for. ISTM that you want to replace a
perl api with an api written in a much more rigid language. I'm sure it will
hurt developer performance (and perhaps developer enthusiasm)..

--
Med venlig hilsen
Kaare Rasmussen, Jasonic

Jasonic                 Telefon: +45 3816 2582
Nordre Fasanvej 12
2000 Frederiksberg      Email: ..hidden..