Re: Three Possible Bugs in 1.2.X

Struggling with this for a bit, this really looks like it will be
messy.  I think at this point I am going to look at changing it for
1.3 only.

The basic problem is that the application does not retrieve actual
order or line item information and hence we don't have enough data to
reliably preserve things like item notes, departments, etc.  Trying to
shim this into the current data structure isn't really possible
either.  The only way these can be fixed is by tearing out several
hundred lines of code and rewriting.  I suppose once things are
working on 1.3, the fix might be able to be backported, but I am not
entirely sure.

Best wishes,
Chris Travers