Re: Printing PDF to screen bug

On Sun, Jan 31, 2010 at 2:40 PM, <..hidden..> wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 29, 2010 at 2:01 PM, <..hidden..> wrote:
>
>> I encounter a bug when printing PDF to screen on an updated existing
>> order
>> (quote or invoice as well)
>> I get a data stream of what looks like PDF binary data.
>> To reproduce go to an order, select print pdf to screen.
>> Will print fine every time.
>>
>> Next go to the same order anew and add an item update and print pdf to
>> screen.
>>

> What exactly are you seeing?  And which browser are you running?
>
> Best Wishes,
> Chris Travers
>

>> I have encountered this since sql-ledger days and now am running a
>> modded
>> version of 1.2.18
>>
>> Any ideas on this?
>> Thanks

Firefox and Konqueror on Gentoo and  Ubuntu. I just noticed cant seem to
duplicate the problem on OSX 10.5 running firefox.
It looks like I opened a binary PDF in a text editor in the frame instead
of the actual PDF.

Question:

Can you use something like wireshark to grab the http headers when this happens?  I wonder if a mime type issue is occurring but I doubt it.