Re: Printing PDF to screen bug

On Fri, Jan 29, 2010 at 2:01 PM, <..hidden..> wrote:
I encounter a bug when printing PDF to screen on an updated existing order
(quote or invoice as well)
I get a data stream of what looks like PDF binary data.
To reproduce go to an order, select print pdf to screen.
Will print fine every time.

Next go to the same order anew and add an item update and print pdf to
screen.

What exactly are you seeing?  And which browser are you running?

I have encountered this since sql-ledger days and now am running a modded
version of 1.2.18

Any ideas on this?
Thanks