Seriousness of bug in 1.2.18

Hello

I know that no developers probably want to be bothered with non 1.3
issues, but this one is annoying, and I am concerned that it might either
have side effects that are serious, or might be the result of something
serious.

Steps to replicate:

1.  AP -> Add transaction.
2.  Choose a pristine vendor.
3.  Enter an item.  You may need to do so with a dollar and cents amount,
but a whole dollar amount probably works as well.
4.  Enter a payment in the payments section, exactly balancing the above
entered debt.
5.  Click update.

At which point, you should see something like this:

"
       Vendor [__United States Postal Service_________]

              Credit Limit 0 Remaining NaN
"

The problem is the "NaN", of course--that should not be, and I don't know
why it is.

I don't really give a fig about credit limits for vendors in my business,
but it doesn't mean that nobody else does; and as I said, it might be part
of a chain of things that will damage the books.

This is not a new problem, it just happens that I have a relatively new
install of 1.2.18, and am noticing it again.

I'm using the /bin/lynx path, and am not sure if this happens in the
/bin/mozilla interface.

Regards,

Luke