Re: Serialized Inventory

Have you actually entered an item and updated?  For reasons I have never
quite understood, that, like item notes, is one of those fields which does
not appear until there is an item on the invoice.

Actually, I do understand it for itemnotes, but not for serial number, at
least in the way things currently work.

Luke