Re: API to insert an AR Transaction

John,

Also a great idea, many thanks. I guess I did not think it through

Regards
Avron

Avron Olshewsky

+55 21 8391 9537 (Brazil Mobile)
+44 207 1837733 (UK Landline)

http://www.avrono.co.uk

"If you´re standing still, you´re really moving backwards"

John Locke wrote:
Hi,

Our technique for doing this is a bit different. I use the Curl library
to do an http post to the LedgerSMB server, containing the post details.
It's actually a two-step process: first post with customer details, then
parse form to get the line item ids, then post the final. You can get
the post details out of the form being sent to the server from the UI.

This technique also works with the CLI.

Cheers,