Re: accepting payments from email

I can't contribute very much but I'd gladly contribute something. How much work would this be?

Darren Wiebe
..hidden..

Schmiechen wrote:
Is anyone interested in setting up a invoice email template for accepting payments on invoices via paypal merchant services? Or writing a how to? Or chipping in on the cost of writing one. I have been looking over paypal.pl and the old sql-ledger shopping cart code. We cant take payments on sales orders just invoices. Not to mention our customers dont need a shopping cart. Paypal has a email invoices thing for outlook and qb I was thinking something along those lines.