accepting payments from email

Is anyone interested in setting up a invoice email template for accepting
payments on invoices via paypal merchant services? Or writing a how to? Or
chipping in on the cost of writing one.
I have been looking over paypal.pl and the old sql-ledger shopping cart code.
We cant take payments on sales orders just invoices. Not to mention our
customers dont need a shopping cart.
Paypal has a email invoices thing for outlook and qb I was thinking something
along those lines.

--
Sincerely
Turtle

FYI the .asc file is a digital signature
see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pretty_Good_Privacy for more info.