Some feed back regarding statements:

Some feed back I have gotten regarding statements:

Customers have noticed that payments on an invoice do not appear on a
statement.
Simply the invoice amount is reduced to the amount due.
Customers want to see all payments they have made in a collum on the
statement.

And if a customer hands me a partial payment they will be expecting to see the
payment reflected on the invoice.

Additionaly most of our larger customers would like to track invoices and
payments by project.

Any thoughts on implementing this?
--
Sincerely
Turtle

FYI the .asc file is a digital signature
see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pretty_Good_Privacy for more info.