Big troubles installing in the Server...HELP !

I being trying for 2 hours to get installed the LedgerSMB,,,, I actually
decide today I was going to start using SQL-Ledger and I run it and
everything worked fine (the installation with the setup.pl was very easy),
Now I found that when I wanted to install LedgerSMB basically because I read
that is a bit superior, the installation process had gave me a headache.

If someone can assist me with this installation I will be really greatful

Webserver: Bluehost
I create de database (not the same name as suggested, because I can't)
I create a user also
When I tried to upload the Tables from Pg-central.sql (a problem with the $
appear)
I am stuck there, I know probably this issue is very basic stuff, but
believe me, It cost me a week or so to be able to install the one that was
running, and well for me that I am not that tecnical is very hard.

I will appreciate a lot comments, specific intructions, contacts, msn, or
whatsoever from someone that could help me.

Thank you

Onavp