Wile we are sharing screen shots

Here are some screen shots of our custom Ledgersmb system.
http://turtle.think-electric.com/gallery/v/think/ledgerSMB/
There are explanations with each shot.
The shots are in the order of our work flow.
It is based on Ledgersmb 1.2.13

Backround:

The work flow of construction is the reverse of manufacturing.

We estimate with assemblies and bill time and materials.
Assemblies are used to bid a job.
The customer is billed for individual items.
Labor is the biggest cost and needs attention.
See the screenshots for a description.

It needs fine tuning and moving hard coded items to a configuration file.
The code is dependant on ROSE::DB::OBJECT
It currently has no documentation and is customized for a particular company.
The customizations completely break the manufacturing work flow.

--
Cheers
Turtle

FYI the .asc file is a digital signature
see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pretty_Good_Privacy for more info.