Re: How is 1.4 doing?

> See the sourceforge svn (/trunk).  1.3 has not split off yet because
> there are a few areas we are still working on and are not yet stable
> code-wise.

That answers a lot of my question - I had not realised that trunk was v1.3

Can I request that you consider GIT again.  I know it's come up before,
but it really is a very interesting system for maintaining parallel code
trees, especially where you want to get contributions back up the tree

For example it would allow me to track "head", whilst at the same time
maintaining my own customised installation, AND at some later stage I
can push back some of my changes here.  This is quite hard to achieve
using SVN.  Obviously Mercurial, et al also achieve this goal, but
personally I have most experience in git

> However, several important sections of /trunk are very stable and well
> tested.  These include AR, AP, GL, Vouchers and batches, basic
> financial reports (properly handling separation of duties), and the
> new contact management infrastructure,  The full separation of duties
> interface is working.  Also multiple check printing is well tested at
> this point.  The areas that are left that are under development and
> testing are:
>
> Reconciliation
> Proper handling of shipto addresses on inventory-related invoices
> Initial setup.
> User Management UI's.

This is very exciting to hear

Good luck