Re: How is 1.4 doing?

On Mon, Jan 26, 2009 at 6:58 AM, Ed W <..hidden..> wrote:
> Another year has spun by and it's not obvious that 1.4 has got any
> closer?

1.4 is getting closer in the sense that 1.3, as a prerequisite is
getting closer.

>  Any chance of the current development code making it up to a
> git repo at some point? (or perhaps svn even?)

See the sourceforge svn (/trunk).  1.3 has not split off yet because
there are a few areas we are still working on and are not yet stable
code-wise.

However, several important sections of /trunk are very stable and well
tested.  These include AR, AP, GL, Vouchers and batches, basic
financial reports (properly handling separation of duties), and the
new contact management infrastructure,  The full separation of duties
interface is working.  Also multiple check printing is well tested at
this point.  The areas that are left that are under development and
testing are:

Reconciliation
Proper handling of shipto addresses on inventory-related invoices
Initial setup.
User Management UI's.