Re: Silencing output from pstopdf for use in LedgerSMB/Form.pm?

Jeff Kowalczyk wrote:
> > Look at pdftricks.  I believe it allows you to use pstricks stuff in
> > pdflatex.
>
> Thanks, I found pst2pdf, which I presume what you were referring to.

texlive-packaged pst2pdf seems to be a bit inflexible, so we probably
won't want to use that for automatic output:

 $ pst2pdf --help
 Unknown option: help
 cannot open source file ./--help.tex! at /usr/bin/pst2pdf line 57.

 $ pst2pdf testbarcode.tex
 LaTeX Warning: File `images/./testbarcode-tmp-0.png' not found on input
 line 7.
 ! Package graphics Error: File `images/./testbarcode-tmp-0.png' not
 found.
 See the graphics package documentation for explanation. Type  H <return>
 for immediate help.
 l.7 ...cs[scale=1]{images/./testbarcode-tmp-0.png}
 ?

Is ghostscript already in the optional dependency chain for LedgerSMB? The
ghostscript-package ps2pdf works perfectly.

Jeff