Re: Silencing output from pstopdf for use in LedgerSMB/Form.pm?

On Sat, Jan 31, 2009 at 2:04 PM, Jeff Kowalczyk <..hidden..> wrote:
> I needed to use pst-barcode in Latex templates with branches/1.2.
>
> Per pstricks documentation, pdflatex alone will not work. The latex,
> dvips, pstopdf workflow is required.

Look at pdftricks.  I believe it allows you to use pstricks stuff in pdflatex.

However, there is one issue with pstbarcode to be aware of, if you are
doing more than inhouse stuff:  most of the barcode specs require the
font for the numbers at the bottom to be ocrb, and the only LaTeX font
I can find for ocrb is not free for commercial use.  This means
hacking pstbarcode and buying your own Postscript fonts.

Finally,  have had some issues with pstbarcode and pstopdf.

Hope this helps,
Chris Travers