Re: How is 1.4 doing?

On Mon, Jan 26, 2009 at 9:29 AM, o1bigtenor <..hidden..> wrote:

> Chris
>
> What is needed to get the development code to ver 1.3 completed?

What we really need at this point is for assistance in the areas of
initial setup and user management.  I have a couple of contributed
patches I have not gotten merged in yet (probably happen late this
evening after I get done with billable work) regarding db setup.
However, these largely patch admin.pl and it would probably be a good
idea to get rid of admin.pl and redo the interface among other lines.
Once the contributed patch is in place, we need to break out this code
into a new wizard.

> Asking because I absolutely need to set up an accounting/record keeping
> program ASAP!

Does 1.2 work for you?  If not, let's have a call to discuss what
areas of 1.3 you need to rely on.  My phone number is 509-888-0220.