Re: OpenBSD with Apache chrooted

When I try changing a user to one of these databases, Apache's error log says:

DBD::Pg::st execute failed: ERROR: relation "employee" does not exist at LedgerSMB/User.pm line 812. DBD::Pg::st fetchrow_array failed: no statement executing at LedgerSMB/User.pm line 814. DBD::Pg::st execute failed: ERROR: current transaction is aborted, commands ignored until end of transaction block at LedgerSMB/Form.pm line 2908. DBD::Pg::st fetchrow_array failed: no statement executing at LedgerSMB/Form.pm line 2909. DBD::Pg::st execute failed: ERROR: current transaction is aborted, commands ignored until end of transaction block at LedgerSMB/Form.pm line 3031.

and the browser says:

Error!

UPDATE defaults
SET value = ?
WHERE setting_key = ?
ERROR: current transaction is aborted, commands ignored until end of transaction block

I also noticed a logging setting in ledgersmb.conf
I tried setting it to 1, but couldn't finds any logs.
Is there something else I need to do to get logging?

Chris Bennett