OpenBSD with Apache chrooted

I haven't yet managed to work out a way to get LedgerSMB
to work correctly while apache is chrooted (OpenBSD's default mode)

I managed to move in some extra libraries for Postgresql
and everything seems to work, until I try to create a dataset.
I then get a page saying Error

A database is created, but its not correct

I'm not getting any helpful advice from apache's error log

I'm assuming that the problem is on LSMB's code but pretty clueless
what to look for.

Any advice?

Chris Bennett