Re: FW: Update reverse_invoice function under is.pm+commit, please revise it and advise me

On Thu, Oct 23, 2008 at 12:55 PM, shaker Khzym <..hidden..> wrote:

> Dear Chris,
>         I did it by svn but I removed a lot from codes because We did a lot
> of customization and that may confused you. so You will see the function
> reverse_invoice by svn.

Ok.  That is more helpful.  It helps us see exactly what has changed
and review it for potential problems.

I see a few issues that I will be working on documenting shortly and
will reply off list with some of them.