Re: FW: Update reverse_invoice function under is.pm+commit, please revise it and advise me

Dear Chris,
        I did it by svn but I removed a lot from codes because We did a lot of customization and that may confused you. so You will see the function reverse_invoice by svn.
        Please Advise me,
       Thanks for your reply.
Best wishes,
Shaekir,