Report Questions

I am a long time user of sql-ledger, currently I am working on a
migration, but sql-ledger 2.8.x to ledger 1.2.x is not too easy.
However, I wanted to take a second to discuss reporting, specifically in
1.3.  In addition to the standard Income statement and balance sheets
reports, I maintain a few reports in OOo.org that I would like to
see,first if I am duplicating work needlessly, and second, if I am not,
then I would like to see if we can make these available in 1.3.

First report:

Y axis: AP chart of of accounts (travel, food, office supplies, etc...)
X axis: Months (or quarters or years)

It would be great to be able to trend these numbers onto a line graph
either as one total AP number over time period or each individual
account over time.

Second Report:

Y axis: AR chart of accounts (equipment, consulting services, contract
services, etc...)
X axis: Months (or quarters or years)

This would also be great to trend these numbers onto a line graph

--
Munroe Sollog
Systems Engineer