Re: What distinguishes a service, vendor invoice item?

Hi Turtle,
I hope you find my answer about this part is useful for you
> What does the ledgersmb use to distinguish a service from a part?
                    Assembly , inventory_accno_id
     Asembly : ture       ,    no inventory_accno_id
     Service :  False      , no inventory_accno_id
     part     :  false       ,  there is inventory_accno_id
Best wisehs
Shaekir