Re: Question about import process from sql-ledger, and Rose::DB

Hi there I would like to comment that I have been using this function every
day and it works great and it is a clean way to improt from newer sql-ledger
installations or run parallel Sql-ledger / Ledgersmb test systems.
We are still using sql-ledger 2.7.15 and this is the only way to cleanly
import datafrom it.
It would not be a huge stretch to use this on other accounting db formats /
programs.

cheers
Turtle