Re: Auth problem with trunk/1.3

On Mon, 30 Jun 2008 12:43:35 -0700, Chris Travers wrote:
> Make sure you have the relevant mod_rewrite rules in place.  See the
> ledgersmb-httpd.conf from /trunk for more information.
>
> Otherwise the script doesn't get passed the auth info.

My /etc/apache2/apps/ledgersmb13.conf differs only in WORKINGDIR to
trunk'd ledgersmb-httpd.conf.

I don't have notice that my APACHE2_OPTS doesn't list REWRITE, but I've
never had a problem before, and presumed it was a built-in.

APACHE2_OPTS="-D DEFAULT_VHOST -D INFO -D LANGUAGE -D SSL -D
 SSL_DEFAULT_VHOST -D PROXY -D MIME -D DAV -D DAV_FS -D SVN -D SVN_AUTHZ
 -D PYTHON"

This is apache-2.2.9 on Gentoo Linux:

[ebuild   R   ] www-servers/apache-2.2.9  USE="doc ldap ssl -debug
(-selinux) -sni -static -suexec -threads" APACHE2_MODULES="actions alias
auth_basic authn_alias authn_anon authn_dbm authn_default authn_file
authz_dbm authz_default authz_groupfile authz_host authz_owner authz_user
autoindex cache dav dav_fs dav_lock deflate dir disk_cache env expires
ext_filter file_cache filter headers include info log_config logio
mem_cache mime mime_magic negotiation rewrite setenvif speling status
unique_id userdir usertrack vhost_alias -asis -auth_digest -authn_dbd
-cern_meta -charset_lite -dbd -dumpio -ident -imagemap -log_forensic
-proxy -proxy_ajp -proxy_balancer -proxy_connect -proxy_ftp -proxy_http
-substitute -version" APACHE2_MPMS="-event -itk -peruser -prefork -worker"
0 kB

But I suspect my problem is something in the database bootstrap steps,
since this was a working trunk instance. The only thing I did was dropdb
ledgersmb13, then try to bootstrap the ledgersmb13 database again.

Thanks,
Jeff