Re: POS Screen - Errors when posting an invoice

Stroller wrote:
> Any chance you could make your posts to the list in plain-text
> format, please? Your fixed-width font shows up very small on my
> system, and is quite difficult to read; even when enlarged (which is
> an inconvenience) is it still grey, rather than black.

Seconding that; many very good posts to the lists have an HTML format
mime-part following the plaintext. When reading in gmane, both are
concatenated, which is distracting.

Plaintext-only posts are best for mailing lists, IMHO. Hopefully, HTML
formatting isn't too inconvenient to supress for most email-clients.

Jeff