Re: An SQL bug in v. 1.2.13, re: Assembly Edit screen -- fixed.

2008/5/28 Chris Calef <..hidden..>:
> Oh... weird.  Must be my mistake, then, apparently my table definitions are
> not up to date.  My assembly table has id (each entry's unique id), parts_id
> (for the component part) and aid (for the id of the parent part which "is"
> the assembly).  Sorry, will double check my install.

You're coming from a recent SQL-Ledger, aren't you.  I've just checked
a 2.8 tarball I had laying around, and that column appears to have
been added in 2.7.6 (one of the development pre-releases of 2.8).  We
forked before its addition.

--
Seneca Cunningham
<..hidden..>