Re: An SQL bug in v. 1.2.13, re: Assembly Edit screen -- fixed.

Oh... weird.  Must be my mistake, then, apparently my table definitions are not up to date.  My assembly table has id (each entry's unique id), parts_id (for the component part) and aid (for the id of the parent part which "is" the assembly).  Sorry, will double check my install.

Chris

On Wed, May 28, 2008 at 4:49 PM, Seneca Cunningham <..hidden..> wrote:
2008/5/28 Chris Calef <..hidden..>:
> Hello,
>
> This is a very trivial fix, but as the bug is rather important, I was
> surprised to find it still there in v .13.  Sorry I didn't make a patch, but
> in IC.pm, sub get_part, line 81, in the query that retrieves the items for
> an assembly, I believe you want to change "WHERE a.id = ?" to "WHERE a.aid =
> ?".

Why would I want to change the query to refer to a column that doesn't
exist?  The assembly table (what 'a' refers to) does not contain any
column "aid" in any of the releases I've checked.

--
Seneca Cunningham
<..hidden..>