Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 15:20:11 -0800
From: ..hidden..
To: ..hidden..
Subject: Re: [Ledger-smb-devel] Our first contribution to Ledger SMB

On Mon, Feb 25, 2008 at 2:01 PM, shaker yasa <..hidden..> wrote:
Hello
    One of the customizations we made to SQL-ledger that we really liked and would like to see in ledger SMB was that when entering an invoice, if the customer or vendor was not found in the DB and there was no similar match it took you to the add customer/vendor page rather than a blank page that says "customer not found".  If anyone has any thoughts or ideas on this please let us know.

In 1.3, this may become a little harder because of the fact that entry of the vendor record involves two stages (an entity and another record).  It ought to be possible to automate the first step and then drop you to the second.

For 1.2, the process would be different, and the code would not migrate between the versions very well.

However, I think that this sort of capability is important and would be welcomed.