Proposed Change for 1.3

Hi all;

One of the problems which occasionally happens for people trying to work with LSMB is that summary information can get out of date.  This is expected to be a further issue for SQL-Ledger 2.8 migrations because of specifics on how that information is calculated.

It seems to me that the best solution is to move away from using the following fields for anything authoritative in 1.3:

ar.paid
ap.paid

The outstanding and multiple payments interfaces already have been moved away because they need more control over including (or not) unapproved vouchers.  I would suggest we move the rest away as well.

The major drawback is that anything which hits this field needs to join against the (much-larger) acc_trans table.  This means that there is a performance cost in large installations where these fields are used (AP/AP Reports, payment handling, etc).  It should not affect most areas reports or data entry, however.