preinstalled LedgerSMB - Hungarian gLiveCD 0.0.4rc3 is out

Hi,

I would like to tell you, I released my new gLiveCD with preinstalled
applications. Yes, it is based on gentoo.

Features:
- optimized to i686 and up
- 2.6.24-gentoo-r2 kernel (sata must work)
- preinstalled and working apache, postgresql, mysql etc.
- preinstalled hungarian ledger (fork of sql-ledger) - this is from
tavugyvitel.hu
- preinstalled ledgersmb 1.2.13 in Hungarian, customized menu
- preinstalled tiny-erp (not working, configure of it not complete)
- preinstalled egroupware (osBusiness Edition)
- openoffice, qcad (and qcad-parts), skype (video support, I guess),
mplayer, gimp, inkscape, firefox, planner, gnbucash, evolution, gnome
- normally it boots, hardware autodetect,

How it works:
-> just hit enter when it boots (framebuffer support)
-> wait, drink a coffee (quickly)
-> hardware autodetect starts (even soundcard + graphics card)
-> X starts automatically
-> guest user will be logged in automatically
-> firefox starts automatically and shows the main page
-> if you have dhcp enabled wired LAN, it will connect to the lan
without interaction

How to change the language of LSMB:

- Click on the LedgerSMB
- You will see, demo:demo is the valid username:password
- Click on the link after "Belépési pont"
- Click on the "Rendszerműveletek" on the left side
- Click on the "Beállítások"
- Choose your language  and Save
- Firefox will popup a window (probably), click on "Nem"
- Reload the page
- Enjoy

Change the language of the interface:
- Change to the consol Ctrl+Alt+F1
- # passwd guest (to give a valid password)
- Change back to Gnome (Alt+F7)
- Logout by clicking on the Rendszer->Kijelentkezés
- Click to the Kijelentkezés (right button) when a popup appears
- Change your language and login as guest with the new password

Known issues:
- Gnome-X keyboard differences and the warning window
- the keyboard setup to Hungarian :)
- with intel graphics card on laptops, the intel chipset has a bug:
1280x800 doesn't exist in the bios, and the autodetect procedure setup
it to 1024x768 -> ugly

Any feedback, donations and recommendation are welcome.
Please use the forum on my website, if possible.

Download here:
http://www.osbusiness.hu/Downloads/glivecd.server.0.0.4rc3.iso

Please do not kill my server, limit your download speed. Thank you.

Cheers,
István

--
BSA. Mert megérdemlitek.