Re: Gentoo ebuild

On 4 Mar 2008, at 07:05, Pongracz Istvan wrote:
2008. 03. 3, hétfő keltezéssel 20.01-kor turtle ezt írta:
There has been some discusson of the Gentoo webapp-experimantal overlay ebuild
and installing in general on Gentoo at
http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-570277-start-0-postdays-0- postorder-asc-highlight-.html
Need to find out how to make an ebuild deal interactively with g- cpan modules ...

AFAIK the required perl modules are exist in the overlay.

Which overlay, please?

I wasn't aware of a Gentoo ebuild, experimental or otherwise. On my system ledger-smb (and previously sql-ledger) is installed from the tarball; some Perl modules are installed using app-portage/g-cpan.

 $ sudo g-cpan -l
 * No CPAN Config found, auto-generating a basic one
mkdir /home/stroller/.cpan
mkdir /home/stroller/.cpan/CPAN
 * OVERLAY: /usr/local/portage/perl-gcpan
 * perl-gcpan/Config-Std
 * perl-gcpan/Class-Std
 * perl-gcpan/Data-Dumper
$