Re: Gentoo ebuild

2008. 03. 3, hétfő keltezéssel 20.01-kor turtle ezt írta:
> There has been some discusson of the Gentoo webapp-experimantal overlay ebuild
> and installing in general on Gentoo at
> http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-570277-start-0-postdays-0-postorder-asc-highlight-.html
> it seems like one of the developers of smb-ledger has made this ebuild or
> maintains it?
> Need to find out how to make an ebuild deal interactively with g-cpan modules,
> the apache files and postgres files and updates if anyone has any thoughts on
> this that would be great.  The ebuild is still at 1.2.8 too.

AFAIK the required perl modules are exist in the overlay.
I only have problem with the dev-perl/Class-Std because the Std.pm do
not installed to the right place. In fact, I had to manually copy that
file to the right directory, to get ledgersmb work.
I wrote the maintainer some days ago, I got no answer until now.
Except only this issue, normal emerge can manage the installation.

Cheers,
István

--
BSA. Mert megérdemlitek.