Re: Linux POS whining

I would also be interested in a working, barcode-enabled POS-solution for linux.
In Belgium, for instance, non-profit shops like "oxfam wereldwinkels" might be persuaded to use it
A transparant open-source solution is more in accordance with their philosphy than
a propietary,closed,windows-based "ShoppPlus" solution.

Thanks.