Re: UK CoA query

Thanks, that's a very interesting website.  Bookmarked for future reference.

It does sort of agree with my point, I think - although I was less than clear. The money is tracked in the current account, where it is obviously an asset. The amount owed to HMRC is a liability (which is discharged monthly, or quarterly at the very latest).

However, just to check, I did a fresh installation this afternoon, and I see that account 2210 *is* a liability. I must have changed it to an asset myself when I was fiddling around after installation.

I am now going to sit in the corner and write "I will double-check my facts before I report a bug" several hundred times.

Richard