UK CoA query

Hi List,

Been meaning to query this for a while, but I keep forgetting.

The PAYE and National Insurance account (2210) is set up as an asset. Since the money that goes into this account is not actually owned by the business, but is held in trust for Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs, should it be a liability instead?

Incidentally, over Christmas I converted my FY06/07 accounts to LedgerSMB, and am using LedgerSMB going forward. Can't wait for the next major release. :)

Richard