Non real-time synchronization

I want to synchronize (either once a day or once a month) Ledger-smb
and Billmax, which is the software I use for recurring charges within my
Wireless ISP business. I want to pull charges, payments, and credits
from Billmax into Ledger-smb according to my customers Billmax account
number. I was hoping someone could give me a head start and indicate
which table and column I would need to import the following data to:

for charge - amount and description
for payment - amount and description
for credit - amount and description

When I create customers in Ledger-smb can I use the Billmax account
number as the Ledger-smb account number? Billmax starts out at account
number 1000 and goes up from there.