Some consistency issues

We have lived for various periods with transaction reversal NOT enforced
here, and it probably had impact on the database sanity. I worked with
Chris Travers to try to reverse some of the obvious damage (that would
appear in conciliation statements, for example), but I think some
remain.

Could anyone confirm that this request should lead *no* results on a
consistent database?

select * from acc_trans WHERE trans_id NOT IN (SELECT id FROM
transactions UNION ALL SELECT id from ap UNION ALL SELECT id from ar
UNION ALL SELECT id FROM oe UNION ALL SELECT id from invoice) order by
transdate;

Basically, another way to ask the question is: what does the trans_id
column refer to? I thought it was to the id columns in the ap/ar or
transactions tables, but here it seems I have 959 rows that do not refer
to anything at all.

Thanks for the input,

--
We are discreet sheep; we wait to see how the drove is going, and then go
with the drove.