Re: For those interested in the CRM/Entity management

On 6/20/07, Jeff Kowalczyk <..hidden..> wrote:
--- Ed W <..hidden..> wrote:
> contacts with a structured history trail
> (...)
> I think it's helpful to review the
> kind of "use cases" that I sketched out and perhaps dream up some more -
> I think it helps figure out if we have got the model right if we see
> that we can do all the operations which will be finally needed.

For my own edification, is the DBA with dump-load priviledges considered a
data-attack vector to LedgerSMB datasets? That's where I was (naively) going
with snapshot data and a checksum on finalized documents, which would be part
of archived reporting output.

In 1.3, all security is likely to  be enforced on the level of db
roles. Yes, it is a current attack vector.  No, it is not the only
one.  Yes, we are working on a solutiom. :-)

More on this tomorrow.