Action Required: 1.2.x releases withdrawn

Hi all;

Due to the severity of the 1.2.0 sales tax bug, we have pulled the
release.  We appologize for the inconvenience.  We have also pulled
1.2.1 because, in our rush to get to fix out to everyone, there were
some packaging errors and though these did not impact the financial
data, they do impact the ease of use of the application.  We expect to
have a 1.2.2 release shortly once the core team signs off on it.

In the mean time, the sales tax  bug affects most people who collect
sales tax and are running 1.2.0.  1.1.x users are not affected.  If
you do not collect sales tax or you are not using 1.2.0, no further
action is required at this time.  However, if you are affected by the
bug, you have two options:

1)  You can check out the latest branches/1.2 release from svn.  The
bug fix is applied there.
2)  If this is not practical, please contact me off-list and I will
send you a fixed package.  This package has not yet been through full
validation however.

Additionally, you will want to audit the sales tax that was collected
since upgrading to 1.2.0.

We deeply appologize for any inconvenience and are willing to help
people with any problems that this has caused.